Senior Networking/Security Engineer - Bellevue, WA
KerryFowler last edited by
Structured Communication Systems, Inc., a leading systems integrator in the Pacific Northwest, has an immediate opening for a Senior Networking/Security Engineer in Bellevue, Washington. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional technical background and extensive experience in complex, heterogeneous networking environments. Candidates must have experience in successfully executing all technical components of an enterprise sales and delivery cycle. These components include architecting complex solutions, providing demonstrations and presentations, leading technical discussions, developing product customizations, planning and executing customer proof of concepts, providing product training and support, and leading rapid deployment efforts.
• Design, install, configure, troubleshoot and manage security and networking solutions.
• Support and provide knowledge transfer to clients.
• Assist sales staff with pre-sales technical support.
• Document designs and scope projects in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years consulting or industry experience with IT security and networking technologies.
• Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, routing protocols, LAN, WAN and Transport Technologies including MPLS and 802.1X, Firewalls and IDP systems.
• Working knowledge of UNIX/LINIX and significant experience with VOIP and other network intensive protocols, load balancing and bandwidth optimization technologies.
• Significant experience with technologies from the following manufacturers: Juniper, Cisco, Check Point.
• Significant field experience and expert knowledge of data networking and IP technologies including VRRP, GLB, VLAN configuration, Spanning-tree, NAT, 802.1q, 802.1x.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from end-user to senior management about both business and IT needs.
• Experience translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications.
• Excellent project management, project scoping, troubleshooting, problem resolution, documentation and customer management skills required.
• Juniper certifications in addition to a range of major vendor credentials, is preferred.
• Ability and desire to travel within Pacific Northwest and other destinations for short to medium term projects is required.
mangapuli_roy last edited by
Hi, where should I send the resume ?
donoche last edited by
Where will i send my resume?