No Roles (Not AD Integrated)

• Sorry if this has been asked before, I’ve not had much luck finding a resolution…

a user’s laptop is having problems logging in through a Juniper SSL VPN. Here’s an overview of my problem

Her account does not work on her laptop. My account does not work on her laptop. - tested in both IE10 and Firefox 23
    Her account works fine from another system, my account works fine from another system. - tested in both IE 10 and Firefox 23

The system is to run Host Checker, which downloads, installs and run, then allows access to the portal.  On her laptop I get ‘You are not allowed to sign in. Please contact your administrator.’

I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled the host checker agent and the setup client, I’ve deleted all temporary internet data, I’ve reset IE10 and rebooted.  In Safemode with Networking Host checker accurately declares that the AV is not running, in normal mode the AV runs and Host checker turns ‘green’ and says ‘components loaded successfully’ prior to the error message.

Any help would be much appreciated!

• minor update - Creating a new profile on the laptop allows me to log in 1 time, after that I maintain the ‘You are not allowed to sign in.’ and ‘no-roles’ error.

Users

Topics