Machine Authentication Issue , somebody please advice

• Dear Friends,

Iam able to do  machine authentication using certificates successfully when i select the certificate manually it works .
    When i select  automatic selection of certificate machine authentication fails as i have  four certificates in the machine store .after lots of testing and discussing with JTAC . i understood that windows first enumarated certificate will be picked by OAC client.

all the systems are having  some four different certificates in the machine store.

can any one advice me a solution.

Regards
    Syed

Thanks
    Ashok

• How many passports do YOU have?
    1? or 4? Or maybe 6?`So when you come to officer, and have to show the “proper” passport for that purpose, you have to look for the “right” one in your pocket so you can show it to the officer… right?

So solution is to consolidate your internal services authentication so users use ONE Company PKI / CA for authentication and that not every admin builts his own CA.

• Hi,
    I’m just guessing, but here are a few tips:

See if ‘auto’ selection picks the right one with only one certificate available.
    If this works, try the following

• create a new certificate starting with aaa to make it choose the first automatically.
    • make all the other certificates start with ‘Z’
    • export the other certificates and re-import them it the sorting is alphabetically.

• can some one guide me

Users

Topics